Madras High Court has released the admit card for the written examination. The tentative exam dates released are 31st July and 1st August 2021. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination, Practical Test, and Oral Test. High Court of Madras Judicial Recruitment Cell has released the official notification for the post of Office Assistant, Scavenger, Sweeper, Sanitary Worker, Masalchi, Sweeper, Gardener, Watchman, Scavenger, Waterman & Waterwomen, Nightwatchman-cum-Masalchi, Watchman-cum-Masalchi, Nightwatchman, Sweeper cum Cleaner, Copyist Attender, Office Assistant cum full-time Watchman in various districts of Tamil Nadu. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date
||18 April 2021|
|Last date for Registration, Payment of Registration Fee, submission of Online Application and for remittance of Examination Fee||9th June 2021|
|Tentative Date for Written Exam (Advt No. 60 to 122/2021)||31-07-2021 & 01-08-2021|
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written examination, practical test, and oral test in the following manner:
- The written examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (objective type), each carrying 1 Mark.
- The duration will be 60 minutes.
- The written examination will consist of a single paper containing part A: General Knowledge (30 questions) and Part B: General Tamil (20 questions).
- The candidates shortlisted, as per merit, will be called for the practical test, to test their knowledge in-office maintenance, House-keeping, hygiene, household articles maintenance, other household duties including food production, cooking, cleaning, food, and beverage service, gardening skills, water conservation, basic principles of guarding a house/office, etc.
- For Oral Test, the candidates will be shortlisted as per merit based on the marks secured by them in the Practical Test, in the ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 or such number as may be decided by the Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras with reference to the number of vacancies from and out of the qualified candidates in the Practical Test.
Admit Card Download Link
Candidates can download the admit card from the link provided below or from the official website i.e. http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/ or from the direct link provided below. The candidates need to enter the login Id details to download the admit card.
Click here to download the Madras High Court Admit Card
You may also like to read this:
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Last Date Extended For Apply Online For 3557 Vacancies