Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madras Judicial Recruitment Cell has released the official notification for the post of Office Assistant, Scavenger, Sweeper, Sanitary Worker, Masalchi, Sweeper, Gardener, Watchman, Scavenger, Waterman & Waterwomen, Nightwatchman-cum-Masalchi, Watchman-cum-Masalchi, Nightwatchman, Sweeper cum Cleaner, Copyist Attender, Office Assistant cum full-time Watchman in various districts of Tamil Nadu. A total of 3557 vacancies are going to be filled within Class-IV of the Special Rules for Tamil Nadu Basic Service. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination, Practical Test, and Oral Test. In this article, we are providing detailed information about the Madras High Court Recruitment.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date
||18 April 2021|
|Last date for Registration, Payment of Registration Fee, submission of Online Application and for remittance of Examination Fee|
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Night watchman cum Masalchi||108|
|Waterman & Waterwomen||01|
|Office cum Full-time watchman||01|
|Watchman cum Masalchi||15|
|Sweeper cum Cleaner||18|
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021:Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be 8th pass and must be able to ride a bicycle. He must be able to read and write the Tamil Language. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification to know more details.
- For Office Assistant & Copyist Attendee Posts: Candidates Should possess 8th Class
- For Remaining Posts: Candidates should be able to read & write Tamil.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for reserved categories (i.e. SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ MBC& DC/ BC/ BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes: 35 Years
- For Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslims) and Backward Classes (Muslims): 32 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for For Others/ Unreserved categories: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For more information regarding age, limits refer to the notification.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written examination, practical test, and oral test in the following manner:
- The written examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (objective type), each carrying 1 Mark.
- The duration will be 60 minutes.
- The written examination will consist of a single paper containing part A: General Knowledge (30 questions) and Part B: General Tamil (20 questions).
- The candidates shortlisted, as per merit, will be called for the practical test, to test their knowledge in-office maintenance, House-keeping, hygiene, household articles maintenance, other household duties including food production, cooking, cleaning, food, and beverage service, gardening skills, water conservation, basic principles of guarding a house/office, etc.
- For Oral Test, the candidates will be shortlisted as per merit based on the marks secured by them in the Practical Test, in the ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 or such number as may be decided by the Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras with reference to the number of vacancies from and out of the qualified candidates in the Practical Test.
How to Apply Online for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
- For Registering and Applying online for the post notified in both the notifications, the applicants are required to visit https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Click the caption “Please click here for Registration, Login, and Apply Online for various posts in the Subordinate Courts in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Then, Click at “Click here to apply” under the column “Notifications for various posts in the subordinate courts in T.N”.
- Select the Judicial District you want to Register and Apply.
- New users shall click “Registration”. Already Registered Candidates shall click “Apply Online”.
- As the registration is done take the screenshot for future reference.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply online for the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 is 9th June 2021.
Q. What is the selection process of the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The selection process of Madras High Court Recruitment includes a written examination, practical test, and oral test.
Q. What is the total number of vacancies announced by Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The total number of vacancies announced by Madras High Court Recruitment is 3557.