Q1. Name the crops, mostly produced in mixed soil.
(a) Millets, maize
(b) Wheat, Sesamum
(c) Soyabean, Sesamum
Q2. Which of the following is the property of mixed soil?
(a) It has less phosphate
(b) It gets less rainfall
(c) It has less nitrogen
(d) All the above
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. Which of the following statement is not true to Bundelkhand Plateau?
(a) Its soil is mixture of red and yellow soil.
(b) The soil of the plateau is less fertile
(c) Its elevation is high
(d) It gets heavy rains.
Q4. The soil of Satpura-Maikal Range is ________
Q5. How much rainfall is received by Central India Plateau?
(a) 87 cm
(b) 99 cm
(c) less than 75 cm
(d) 80 cm
Q6. The average rainfall of Bundelkhand plateau is _________
(a) 1500-1800 mm
(b) 400–450 mm
(c) 1200-1450 mm
(d) 2000-2250 mm
Q7. Which of the following is the hottest month in Bundelkhand plateau?
Q8. What area of Malwa plateau is covered with forest?
Q9. Where is artificial fibre plant is established in Malwa plateau?
Q10. The slope of Central India Plateau is towards ______
you may also like to read: