Q1. Chanderi, the city famous for sarees is in _______ plateau.
Q2. The tropic of cancer passes through ________ part of the state.
(d) None of these
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. The atmosphere of Narmada valley is __________
(a) Moderate hot in summer and cold in winter
(b) Excess hot in summer and moderate cold in winter
(c) Excess hot in summer and cold in winter
(d) None of these
Q4. In terms of atmosphere, the state is divided into four regions. Find the odd one out?
(a) Northern plain
(b) Southern plain
(c) Vindhyan range
(d) Malwa plateau
Q5. Madhya Pradesh is divided into ________ Natural Zones
Q6. Malwa plateau is situated in _________ part of the state.
Q7. Malwa plateau is formed by ________ rockes.
(c) Deccan trap
Q8. Malwa plateau is spread over ______
(a) Guna, Mandsour to sagar
(b) Bhopal to Indore
(c) Gwalior to Riwa
(d) all of above
Q9. The rivers of Malwa plateau are ______
(a) Chambal, Kshipra, Kalisindh and Parwati
(b) Parwati, Betwa, Narmada
(c) Narmada, Kshipra, Parwati
(d) Chambal, Narmada, Tapti and Kshipra
Q10. Which of the following districts come under Malwa plateau?
(a) Indore, Guna, Mandsour, Ujjain
(b) Indore, Mandsour, Guna
(c) Mandsour, Guna, Rajgarh, Indore, Ujjain, Dhar, Bhopal, Vidisha, Sagar
(d) All the above
you may also like to read: