Loksabha Recruitment 2020: Parliament of India has released the recruitment notification to the post of translator in Lok Sabha. A total of 47 vacancies have been released in this recruitment. The recruitment notification was released on the official website of Lok Sabha @loksabha.nic.in. The last date to apply for the Lok Sabha recruitment is 27 July 2020. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria, age limit, recruitment procedure and everything related to the recruitment in the post below.
Loksabha Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Notification Date: 18th June 2020
- Last date to apply for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020: 27 July 2020
Loksabha Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
A total of 47 Vacancies have been released by Lok Sabha to the post of translator. The break down of vacancies according to the category has been provided below.
Note: *01 vacancy is reserved for physically challenged persons (Hearing Impairment).
Loksabha Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
Candidates should have a Master’s Degree, Diploma/ Certificate course in Translation. The list of master’s degree has been given below
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree Level.
- Master’s Degree in Englis with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level.
- Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at Degree Level.
Loksabha Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
The maximum age of a candidate allowed to appear for the exam is 27 years (As on 27 Jul 2020). Upper age limit relaxation as per govt norms
Loksabha Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates to the post of translators through the Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of Written Examination comprising of Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
Loksabha Recruitment 2020: Salary
Candidates selected as Translators posts through Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 will be paid emolument in Level 8 of the Pay Matrix in the scale of Rs. 47,600 to Rs. 1,51,100 per month.
Loksabha Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Visit the official Lok Sabha website @loksabha.nic.in.
- Go to Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu
- Click on the Notification of Translator Job.
- Click on the Apply/ Registration option.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required.
- Verify the registered details and check them carefully
- Submit the form.
- Do the payment eligible for it.
- Send the application to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What is the last date to apply Online?
The last date to apply online is 27 July 2020.
Q. How many vacancies have been released in Lok Sabha recruitment 2020?
A total of 47 vacancies have been released in Lok Sabha recruitment 2020?
Q. What is the maximum age limit?
The maximum age of a candidate allowed to appear for the exam is 27 years (As on 27 Jul 2020)
Q. What is the salary that the recruited candidates will be getting?
Candidates will be paid emolument in Level 8 of the Pay Matrix in the scale of Rs. 47,600 to Rs. 1,51,100 per month.