Lockdown 4.0 Guidelines
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, addressed the nation on 12th May where he announced some major reforms for the upcoming days. PM Modi also announced the extension of Lockdown till 31st May. But this time the lockdown comes with various relaxations. What are the lockdown 4.0 guidelines that need to be followed? Check out the article to get an insight into the latest guidelines issued by the government to be followed during phase 4 of lockdown.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Lockdown 4.0 Guidelines
Lockdown phase 4 has begun from 18th May. The government has provided relaxations during phase 4 till 31st May. Furthermore, states and UTs are allowed to restrict activities as per the situation in containment zones. Also, in containment zones, only essential services will be allowed. Let’s take a look at what is closed and what is open during phase 4 of lockdown:
Here are the things Prohibited or closed
- All domestic and international air travel prohibited
- All Metro rail services are closed
- Schools, colleges, educational/coaching institutes
- Hotels, restaurants
- All cinema halls, shopping malls
- Gymnasiums, swimming pools, bars, auditoriums
- Religious or any other gatherings
- Religious places
Here are the things Open or allowed
- Sports complexes without spectators
- Restaurants for home delivery will be allowed
- Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles & buses with the consent of both states
- All markets & shops to open
- Up to 50 guests allowed in marriage functions
- Inter-state movement of all types of goods/cargo is allowed
The movement of people will be strictly prohibited between 7 PM to 7 AM except for the essential services.
Here’s the list of guidelines to follow this phase of lockdown:
- Wearing face cover is compulsory in all public places.
- Spitting in public and workplaces is an offence.
- Social distancing in public places to be followed in markets, workplaces, public transport and ceremonies like marriages etc.
- Not more than 50 persons allowed for marriage functions.
- Funerals and last rites can be held with not more than 20 people.
- Consuming liquor, gutka, pan masala, tobacco is not allowed in public places.
- Shops must ensure a minimum of 6 feet distance among customers and must not allow more than 5 people at a time inside the shop.
- Work from home must be practised by the workplaces
- Thermal scanning, hand wash and sanitisers to be made at all entry and exit points
- Circulating a false alarm or warning leading to panic, shall on conviction, be punishable with imprisonment up to one year or with fine.
- Obstruction to any officer or employee of the central government or the state government or any authorised personnel is punishable.