Haryana Police Exam 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is all set to conduct Haryana Police exam for the recruitment of 6400 Group C Posts of Constable and Sub-inspector under the Haryana Police department. The HSSC Constable Female (GD) & HSSC Sub Inspector (Male) exams are to be conducted on 17th November 2019 and HSSC Constable Male (GD) exam will be conducted on 24th November 2019. As candidates are gearing up to appear for the exam this week, here are some last-minute tips that should not be neglected and kept in mind for the Haryana Police exam 2019.
HSSC Examination Calendar 2019-20 Out: Exam Date Released For Various Posts
- Know the exam pattern & Syllabus in detail
Make sure you know the exam pattern and syllabus of the Haryana Police constable & SI exam in detail. Also, make sure you have covered all the topics to be asked in the exam. If not, you still have some time for revision.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|1||General Studies||100 Questions
carries 0.80 marks)
|9||Other relevant fields/trades|
|10||Computer (at least 10 ques)|
|Total Marks: 80 marks|
- There will be NO Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual.
- The pattern of examination is the same for both constable & Sub-Inspector But the level of Examination is different.
- For Constable: Level Of Examination will be of 12th standard.
- For Sub-Inspector: Level Of Examination will be of graduate level.
Click here for Haryana Police exam pattern & Syllabus in detail
2. Do not forget to take the admit card and required documents along with you
Haryana exams require you to attest the photograph pasted on admit card while appearing for the exam. Make sure you are ready with the admit card along with the attested photo much before your exam date along with the original id proof.
3. There is no negative marking so you can attempt all the questions
Candidates should rejoice as there is no negative marking and hence, it is comparatively easy for you to score. Candidates should not worry about maintaining accuracy and can attempt all the questions within the given time.
4. Revise the topics thoroughly
Many questions can be asked from Current affairs, general awareness & general science. Candidates must give a quick revision to all the topics as it will help in memorizing the theory.
5. Stay Calm and attempt questions with complete focus
Candidates should remain calm during the exam and remain focused on the questions. You have plenty of time to complete the exam hence, need not get worried and think properly before attempting a question. Attempt easier questions first as in this way, you’ll have remaining time for the tougher ones.