SSC has released the notification for the SSC JE 2021 exam on 01st October 2020. The Exam dates are also released along with the notification @ssc.nic.in.The important dates for SSC JE 2021 are released by SSC along with its official notification. This is a very important period as the SSC JE 2021 Paper-II exam is going to be conducted on 21st March 2021. The Staff Selection Commission or SSC is one of the leading Govt. Organizations that are responsible for employing the candidates for the service of the nation.
The TIER II of the SSC JE has been scheduled for 21st March 2021. TIER II is a descriptive type of examination. The candidates qualifying for the TIER I of the examination will be able to appear for the TIER II.
To help the aspirants in writing the paper & score well, we are providing the last-minute tips for SSC JE descriptive paper.
Last-Minute Tips for SSC JE 2019 Paper-II
Paper 2 is a descriptive paper and is based on the candidates’ specialization in Engineering. Candidates who manage to clear paper 1 will be eligible to appear in paper 2. It will consist of descriptive-type questions for a total of 300 marks. Here are the details for the SSC JE exam pattern paper II.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|General Engineering(Civil & Structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Engineering (Electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (Mechanical)|
- SSC JE Paper 2 is a descriptive paper conducted offline.
- Paper 2 is a conventional type exam, candidates have to choose the subject from Part A- Civil & Structural Engineering, Part B- Electrical Engineering, or Part C- Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates are allowed to bring their own Slide–Rule, Calculator, Logarithm Table, and Steam Table for Paper-II.
- There is no negative marking applicable in Paper-2.
- There are three parts, namely Part A, B, and C and the candidate can attempt any of the parts according to their field of expertise.
- Memorize all the formulas and equations necessary for your core subject.
- Emphasis more on your strengths to ensure absolute accuracy and confidence regarding solving them.
- Focus on the important section where you are strong.
- The candidate must be calm and this will help you to stay positive.
All the very best for SSC JE 2021 TIER II exam!
You may also like to read: