SSC has released the notification for the SSC JE 2021 exam on 01st October 2020. The Exam dates are also released along with the notification @ssc.nic.in.The important dates for SSC JE 2021 are released by SSC along with its official notification. The Staff Selection Commission or SSC is one of the leading Govt. Organizations that are responsible for employing the candidates for the service of the nation. The Paper-I of the SSC JE 2021 exam will be conducted from 22nd to 25th March 2021.
SSC JE Exam Pattern 2021
conducted from 22nd March to 25th March 2021. SSC JE Examination will consist of two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II. The Paper-I will be conducted online (Computer Based Examination). There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|General Awareness||50||50||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural) or
Part B- General Engineering (electrical) or
Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)
Some Important Tips for SSC JE Paper I :
- General Awareness: This section contains 50 questions for 50 Marks. For this section, firstly revise the current affairs of the past 4-6 months and then start revising the static portion which includes the history, geography, polity, general science, books, and authors, etc., and last but not the least practice daily by giving sectional tests and quizzes.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: The reasoning and general intelligence section, this section is quite scoring one if you are having good command in this subject. Start revising all those topics first in which you are good, then go to the questions which require more time in solving.
- Mock Test: Daily online Mock Test is a must. These mock tests will help you to prepare for the actual exam and give you an idea of how to handle the pressure and situation while the exam. This will help you to feel more confident and understand where you are lacking.
- Practice: Before going for the exam candidate must practice every topic. Solve previous year papers and try to learn the pattern of questions asked. Practice will increase your speed and accuracy. Without wasting time practice, practice, and practice.
- While solving the mock prepare yourself as you are in the real exam and make a strategy of how you are going to attempt the questions. Make a sequence of attempting the questions.
- This is very important don’t stick to a question for more than the required time. If you are not getting a solution leave it and move to the next. Don’t waste too much time on the same question.
- As this pandemic time and it is very crucial for all so it is important to take care of yourselves. Make sure to wear a mask during going to the exam center and avoid being in a crowded place.
You may also like to read this: