Last-Minute Tips For LMRC Exam: Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) will be conducting the written examination for 183 vacancies of various Executive & Non-Executive Posts on 20th January 2020 and 22nd January 2020. The LMRC admit card has been released where candidates can check their exam city & Centre.
The computer-based written examination will be held across various exam centres in UP. A number of candidates will appear for the exam in the hope of getting recruited as Assistant Managers and Jr Engineers in Lucknow Metro. Candidates must go through the last-minute tips required to crack the LMRC examination.
- Get an idea about the exam pattern in detail: The exam pattern for Assistant Managers and Junior Engineers consists of 140 questions to be attempted in 2 hours. Check out the subjects to be asked in the LMRC exam:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|1||English language||140 questions||2 hours|
|5||Knowledge of the discipline/trade|
2. Revise all the important topics
Last-minute revision is mandatory and must be done thoroughly. Analyze all the topics and check whether you have completed all the important topics. Focus on the discipline related topics.
3. Make sure to carry all the important documents
Candidates are required to carry the Admit Card, along with one passport size photograph (same as in the application form), and a valid photo Identity Card while reporting to the exam centre.
4. Attempt mock tests and analyze your performance
Do not forget to utilize the remaining days by attempting the mock papers. It gives an idea of the level of your performance and where you stand among the crowd.
5. Do not neglect negative marking
There is a negative marking of 1/3 in the LMRC exam. For 3 wrong answers, 1 mark will be deducted. Make sure to not neglect this and focus on accuracy.