The Intelligence Bureau has announced 2,000 vacancies for various posts for which Exam Dates have been released officially. Selection of the candidates will be done through Tier I, II, and III exams. With these last days remaining, we hope that all of you are going well with your preparation. The IB ACIO tier 1 exam is scheduled to be held on 3 dates which are 18th, 19th, and 20th February 2021. The Tier 1 exam is an objective computer-based exam that contains 5 sections and there will be a total of 100 questions of 100 marks. In this article, we will provide you some last-minute tips for IB ACIO exams 2021.
IB ACIO last Minute Preparation Tips 2021:
In this article, we will provide you the subject-wise last-minute tips which will help you in your preparation.
- Mock Test: Daily online Mock Test is a must. These mock tests will help you to prepare for the actual exam and give you an idea of how to handle the pressure and situation while the exam. This will help you to feel more confident and understand where you are lacking.
- Revise: Now it is time to revise all the formulae, tips, and tricks of all the topics. All the tables, squares, cubes, square roots, cube roots, etc everything should be revised properly so that you don’t have to think too much during the exam.
- Practice: Before going for the exam candidate must practice every topic. Solve previous year papers and try to learn the pattern of questions asked. Practice will increase your speed and accuracy. Without wasting time practice, practice, and practice.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Starting with the quantitative aptitude section, this section will have 20 questions and which will be of 20 marks, so we suggest you solve at least 15-20 questions daily, as this will help you in increasing your speed as well as it will improve your accuracy. Revise all the short tricks and formulas before going to appear in the examination. Give the sectional tests and free quizzes of IB ACIO exams 2021 which are designed particularly for IB ACIO exams 2021.
- English Language: This section as well contains 20 questions of 20 marks, for this section, revise all the grammar rules and read daily for building your vocabulary strong, practice more and more of this section through the sectional tests and the free quizzes which are available on our adda247 app.
- General Awareness/ General Studies: Combining both of these sections, in the IB ACIO exams these two sections will have 40 questions of 40 marks. For this section, firstly revise the current affairs of the past 4-6 months and then start revising the static portion which includes the history, geography, polity, general science, books, and authors, etc., and last but not the least practice daily by giving sectional tests and quizzes
- Logical/Analytical/Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability: Lastly talking about the reasoning section, this section is quite scoring one if you are having good command in this subject. Start revising all those topics first in which you are good, then go to the questions which require more time in solving.
- While solving the mock prepare yourself as you are in the real exam and make a strategy of how you are going to attempt the questions. Make a sequence of attempting the questions.
- This is very important don’t stick to a question for more than the required time. If you are not getting a solution leave it and move to the next. Don’t waste too much time on the same question.
So, these are the last minutes’ tips candidates must follow. All the best for your exam.
- IB ACIO Syllabus 2021: Check Detailed IB Recruitment Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- IB ACIO Salary & Job Profile | Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence (IB ACIO)