Last-Minute Tips For HSSC Patwari & Canal Patwari Exam 2019-20: HSSC Patwari & Canal Patwari exam 2019-20 is scheduled to be held on 19th January 2019-20. Last-minute tips are necessary to bring out the best and boost your performance. Haryana Staff Selection Commission will conduct the examination for 1100 Vacancies of Canal Patwari posts and 588 Vacancies of Patwari posts.
Thousands of serious aspirants will appear for the examination to get selected in the State government departments. In this highly competitive environment, it is mandatory to go through the last-minute tips and emerge as a winner in the examination. For the same purpose, Adda247 is here to motivate you and provide you with the last-minute tips for the HSSC Patwari exam and Canal Patwari exam.
- HSSC Canal Patwari: Click Here
- HSSC Patwari: Click Here
- HSSC Examination Calendar 2019-20 Out: Exam Date Released For Various Posts
- Knowing the Important Topics in detail
As hardly 10 days are left for the exam, one can take full advantage of the remaining days by going through all the important topics. Make sure you don’t miss out on anything important. 25% of the total marks is allotted to Haryana Gk ad 75% to the other subjects. Take a look:
|25% Weightage||GK With respect to Haryana
2. Go through the previous years papers, if possible or take a look at the papers of other exams conducted by HSSC. We have already provided the paper PDF of HSSC Clerk exam held in September. Click on the below links to get an idea about the questions asked in HSSC exams:
- HSSC Clerk Exam Analysis 2019: Download Paper Now | 21st September
- HSSC Clerk Exam Analysis 2019: Download Paper Now | 22nd September (Morning Shift)
- HSSC Clerk Exam Analysis 2019: Download Paper Now | 23rd September (Evening Shift)
3. Revise from the daily quizzes
Last-minute revision is crucial concerning the preparation required to ace any exam. Attempt quizzes and do thorough revision in the remaining time. SSCADDA is providing quizzes on Haryana GK that can be accessed by clicking on the link given below:
4. Indulge in activities that make you stress-free
Do not panic under any circumstances and make sure to do fun activities one day before the exam as it will help you to relax. Appearing for the exam with a stressful mind will only lead to complications.
5. Just remember that the exam is conducted offline. You must be careful while marking answers in the OMR sheet. Make sure to read the question and options carefully before marking the right answer.