| Updated On February 15th, 2020 at 04:01 pm
SSC CGL Exam Preparation Strategy and Tips : In SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam, only few days are left for ssc cgl exam preparation. Have a good look at your preparation and analyze your preparation? Ask yourself some tough questions. Are your really prepared for the big day? what is your score in the daily practice mock tests? You all must be aiming for 170+ marks in SSC CGL 2020. You need ssc cgl study material which gives you a very informative choice, plan these last days effectively.
Ssc cgl study material There are total 4 subjects and you need to revise and practice only those topics which you have learned already. No new topic should be learned, only concepts and formulas should be revised. The trick is to study ssc cgl Previous years questions as much as you can. And most importantly, stay cool. Do not panic, your courage to keep going in spite of the dull moments, the power of your dreams will help you in achieving the difficult tasks. Let’s discuss subject wise strategy for SSC CGL exam preparation 2020. Most of the students find English Section very challenging, hence we are providing detailed information on English Section.
- For Sentence Improvements, knowledge of tenses, sentence structure is required. So, learn and memorize important structures in the English language.
- For Error Detection, Knowledge of Subject-verb agreement, pronouns, adjectives, conjunctions, determiners, and tenses is required. Revise and learn all important rules for this section.
- For Fill in the blank type Questions, Focus on prepositions and vocabulary. Questions are asked from these two topics.
- For One Word Substitution, memorize important and frequently asked at least 300 words.
- For Idioms/Phrases, memorize important and frequently asked at least 300 words/phrases.
- For Comprehension, Practice mock tests. The trick is to read the questions first and then read the passage. This way you can save your precious time. your reading habits come handy in this section.
- For Antonym/Synonym/Spellings, learn, memorize and practice mock tests.
- Always maintain a personal vocab diary, note down all the important vocabulary that you encounter in your newspaper reading. This habit will benefit you a lot.
Attempt Free English topic wise quizzes
If you observe the pattern in last a few years, SSC has repeated many questions and most importantly the type of questions or theme is more or less same. Since you don’t have much time left, do not read any new topic. Whatever you have learned or practiced before, continue that only. Solve previous years questions. At ADDA247 and SSCADDA, we have provided ample study material, study notes on all SSC CGL Tier-1 subjects. You can attempt all these quizzes in just 6-8 min and you can check your speed and accuracy. Remember students, the SSC CGL Exam platform is same for all, only your speed and accuracy will create the difference between the winners and losers. of course, you all want to win with flying colors. But it’s not that easy.