The Total Number of Vacancies for the Posts of Constable was 8415 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied online for these Posts. The Commission has released the admit card for which the exam will be held on14th March 2021 and 21st March 2021. We all know that the exam is just at our doorstep and now it is the time to give a finishing touch to your preparation. It is very important to gear up your speed to crack the exam. When your exam is near and you are worried about the last-minute tips to crack it. So here are we are with the last 15 days’ strategy to crack the exam.
CSBC Bihar 2021: Important Dates and Vacancy
|Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar
|Name of Post
|No. of Vacancy
|14.03.2021 (Sunday) & 21.03.2021 (Sunday)
|Application Submission Start Date
|Last Date to Apply Online
|Admit Card Releasing Date
|24th February 2021
To ease the exam for all aspirants, SSCADDA is providing you with the last 15 days’ tips for the Bihar Police Constable Exam. Check out the tips that candidates must follow to crack the exam:
Know where you stand?
- With proper planning, the right strategy, and preparation you can crack the exam.
- At the starting of the preparation process, sit down and with a focused and methodical strategy, start with an exact analysis of yourself. What are your good points? Where are you good at? What are your areas that need improvement? Where do you need more practice? This analysis can be done by taking up an Online Mock Test of that particular exam.
- Go through the detailed exam pattern & syllabus
Candidates must go through the exam pattern in detail. The exam will be held in the offline mode with 50 questions from Hindi, English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs for 50 marks while the other two subjects will be optional among Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography holding 25-25 questions for 50 marks thus pertaining 100 marks for Paper 1.
|No. Of Questions
|Any 1 Subject
|Any 1 Subject
- The exam will be conducted offline (OMR).
- This exam will be of qualifying nature.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks in written exam is 30%.
- Candidate has to select any subject from Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History and Geography.
2. Mock Tests to practice
Mock Tests are the best way to practice for the upcoming examination. Candidates must attempt as many mock tests as they can as it will help to analyze the performance and ace the examination with a decent score.
3. Revise the important concepts & topics
Revise all the important concepts, formulas, and short tricks. Notes of General Knowledge, current affairs and the chosen subject must be revised properly. Candidates should manage the time according to their weaker and stronger sections during the exam.
4. Download the admit card much before the exam date
Download the admit card and not wait for the last day as it is better to be prepared beforehand for the exam. Candidates must reach half an hour before the reporting time to avoid last-minute confusion and hassle.
5. Stay Calm during the exam and read the question properly
Be patient during the exam and read each question properly before marking in the OMR Sheet. The Bihar police constable exam will be conducted offline and hence the answers must be marked after proper contemplating.