As the exam dates are being announced and the mail regarding the admit card has already been ended by IB to all the applicants these are the last few days to ace your preparation. Intelligence Bureau has announced the exam dates and which are 18,19 and 20 February 2021. The admit card will be available on the application portal from 15th February 2021. Adda247 never fails to give you something better and extra. We all know that the exam is just at our doorstep and now it is the time to give a finishing touch to your preparation. It is very important to gear up your speed to crack the exam. When your exam is near and you are worried about the last-minute tips to crack it. So here are we are with the last 10 days’ strategy to crack the exam.
Know where you stand?
- With proper planning, the right strategy, and preparation you can crack the exam.
- At the starting of the preparation process, sit down and with a focused and methodical strategy, start with an exact analysis of yourself. What are your good points? Where are you good at? What are your areas that need improvement? Where do you need more practice? This analysis can be done by taking up an Online Mock Test of that particular exam.
Preparing for IB it is important to focus on the section which can score you more. Focus on all the subjects. A mock test is a must to test yourself.
- General Awareness and General Studies: This section contains 20 questions for 20 marks. GA plays a very important part in the maximum scoring of marks. It contains all the current affairs related topics and questions related to history, geography, Indian polity, Indian economy, etc. To secure good marks in this section candidates must be updated with the news and the activities happening in World. This section needs vast information with daily updates.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Every day solve 15-20 questions of different types to increase your accuracy and speed for the examination because if you have high accuracy and speed it will save your time. Solve as many questions as you can and analyze your speed, accuracy, & mistakes that you are doing, and start working on it.
- Logical/Analytical/Numerical Ability & Reasoning Ability: At first always solve the topics on which you have command, and which are less time-consuming. Then go for the time-consuming questions.
- English Language: For English, it is very important to read daily. The vocabulary and the rules of grammar must be strong. Practice can make score better.
- While solving the mock prepare yourself as you are in the real exam and make a strategy of how you are going to attempt the questions. Make a sequence of attempting the questions.
- This is very important don’t stick to a question for more than the required time. If you are not getting a solution leave it and move to the next. Don’t waste too much time on the same question.
- Some students panic in the exam hall which causes them to make wrong attempts. No matter how difficult the paper is, try to remain calm and composed. Drink enough water before appearing for the exam which keeps you hydrated and your mind remains functional.
All the best !!!
- IB ACIO Syllabus 2021: Check Detailed IB Recruitment Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- IB ACIO Salary & Job Profile | Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence (IB ACIO)