Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2020
Lakshadweep Administration has invited applications from the local citizens to apply for Marine Wildlife Protection Watcher and Village Extension Officer posts. Candidates willing to apply for the posts according to the eligibility criteria can download the application form available on the website of Lakshadweep Administration and send it to the department before the last date. The notification is particularly for the local candidates of the state only. The place of posting will be Lakshadweep. The details regarding eligibility criteria, important dates, the selection process of both the posts have been provided below.
Marine Wildlife Protection Watcher
Marine Wildlife Protection Watcher will be posted in the Department of Environment and forest, UT of Lakshadweep Administration under the Scheme of Ministry of Environment. It is the Uniform staff and hence, wearing a uniform is mandatory.
|Post||Marine Wildlife Protection Watcher|
|Date of publication||08/07/2020|
|Last Date to Apply||24/07/2020|
- Pay- The pay for this post is Rs 15,000 per month.
- Age- Candidate should be 18 to 25 years of age as on 24.07.2020.
- Selection Process- Selection will be made for the candidates qualifying the essential qualification and merit list will be made based on the total marks scored in different criteria such as academic marks, sports certificate etc.
Village Extension Officer
The Director of Women and child development, UT of Lakshadweep invited applications from local qualified candidates to the post of Village Extension officer(Lady) under the Department of Women & child development. It is a group C non gazetted and non-ministerial post.
|Post||Village Extension Officer (Lady)/Warden|
|Date of publication||07/07/2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2020|
- Pay- Pay matrix level 4 (Rs 25,500)
- Age Limit– Between 18-30 years of age
- Selection process- A written test will be conducted having objective type questions of 100 marks.
Applications with attested copies of a certificate with educational qualifications, caste certificates and other details must be sent to the Director, department of women & child development before 31st July 2020.