KSP Civil Police Constable Admit Card: Karnataka State Police Board has released the admit card and exam date for the post of Civil Police Constable. All the candidates who applied for Karnataka State Police 2020 can download the admit card through the official website of KSP @ksp.gov.in or click on the direct link given below. KSP Civil Service 2020 Exam is scheduled to be held on 20 September 2020 at various exam centers.
|Name of the Board||Karnataka State Police Board|
|Post Name||Civil Police Constable (Men & Women)|
|Status||Admit Card Released|
KSP Civil Police Constable Exam
The KSP recruitment exam is being done to fill 4014 vacancies of Civil Police out of which 444 vacancies are for Armed Police Constable (Kalyana – Karnataka) (only men), 1005 vacancies are for Armed Police Constable (Men), 558 vacancies to Police constable Civil Men/Women Kalyana-Karnataka, 2007 are for Civil Police Constable (Men/Women) Posts.
Documents to carry with KSP Admit Card.
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
- Education Qualification Certificates.
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate.
118 More Mobile Apps Including PUBG Banned by the Government
How To Download The Admit Card
- Visit the official website.i.e.cpcnhk20.ksp-online.in
- Click on Application Link given in the left side on the homepage.
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- Enter User ID and Password.
- The KSP Civil ServiceAdmit Card 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and save KSP Civil ServiceAdmit Card 2020 for future reference.
All candidates are advised to carry their admit cards along with the identity proof on the day of the exam.