KPTCL Recruitment 2020
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, known as KPTCL is the electricity transmission and distribution company in Karnataka. It releases notifications for the recruitment of various posts every year on its official website at www.kptcl.com. The posts included under KPTCL recruitment are Assistant Executive Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior Assistant, Assistant etc. The candidates appointed under KPTCL are posted in the state of Karnataka only. Check out the details about KPTCL recruitment including the salary, educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, application fee and other details.
|Recruitment||KPTCL recruitment 2020|
|Organization name||Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Application Fee||Rs.500/- for General Category|
KPTCL Salary For Various posts
The salary and remuneration for each post differ according to the profile. Check out the KPTCL post wise salary for various posts.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Name of the Posts||Salary|
|Assistant Executive Engineer(Elec.)||Rs.20,600/- Rs.43,850/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Elec.)||Rs.18380/- Rs.32,610/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Junior Engineer (Elec.)||Rs.11,750/- Rs.29,070/-|
|Junior Assistant||Rs.9,050/- Rs.23080/-|
KPTCL Educational Qualifications
The educational qualifications for KPTCL posts have been given below:
|Name of the Posts||Qualifications|
|Assistant Executive Engineer(Elec.)||B.E/B.Tech in Electrical|
|Assistant Engineer (Elec.)||BE in Electrical|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||B.E in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||M.com or M.B.A (finance)|
|Junior Engineer (Elec.)||Diploma in Electrical|
|Junior Assistant||PUC/ Diploma in Accountancy|
The candidates must have qualified the minimum educational qualifications with minimum percentage marks as given below:
|Belongs to General Merit Category||60%|
|Belongs to category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||50%|
|Belongs to SC/ST||Pass Class|
KPTCL Age Limit
The minimum age to apply is 18 years and should not exceed the below criteria:
- 35 years for General candidates.
- 38 years for Category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates.
- 40 years for SC/ST
KPTCL Selection Process
The selection process for KPTCL recruitment will be on the basis of online aptitude test followed by the personal interview of the selected candidates. The subjects to be asked in the written examination are mentioned below:
|Name of the Posts||Marks and syllabus|
|Assistant Executive Engineer(Elec.)||
|Assistant Engineer (Elec.)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||
|Assistant Accounts Officer||
How to fill the KPTCL application form?
- You must apply through online mode only by visiting the official website at www.kptcl.com
- After reaching the homepage, the candidate must visit the “Recruitment” tab located at top of the page in the menu bar.
- Click on the “Employment Notification for Recruitment” link.
- By clicking on the link, a notification will open. Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Fill the online application form with the required details.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of it for further use.