KPSC Recruitment 2020: Candidates can apply for the recruitment of Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant (SDA), Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) till June 1, 2020. The Official notice has been released on its official website @kpsc.kar.nic.in. The recruitment is being done to recruit candidates to fill 1279 vacancies. All the important details related to the posts like eligibility criteria, age limit, application process have been provided below. Candidates can check them for further help.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Commencement of application submission for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 9 March 2020
- Last date to submit online application for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 1st June 2020
- Last date to submit online application fee for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 2nd June 2020
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
KPSC Recruitment is being conducted to recruit candidates for a total of 1279 vacancies to the post of Junior Assistant/SDA (RPC & HK).
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
The minimum age to be eligible to apply for the KPSC recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years. (Age Limit relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per government norms.)
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
In order to be eligible to apply for the posts, the candidate must have passed the 12th standard with Diploma & ITI concerned subject from a recognized Institute.
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- General: Rs. 600 + 35/-
- OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B): Rs. 300 + 35/-
- Ex-Military Person: Rs.50 + 35/-
KPSC Recruitment 2020: How to apply?
- Visit the official site @kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the link regarding the latest notification.
- You will be redirected to the respective page.
- Find the exact link regarding the recruitment of Assistant/First Division Assistant Post.
- Click on that you will get the regional wise notification.
- Start the application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Click on the submit button.