KPSC Recruitment 2020: Candidates can apply for the recruitment of Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant (SDA), Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) till June 1, 2020. The Official notice has been released on its official website @kpsc.kar.nic.in. The recruitment is being done to recruit candidates to fill 1279 vacancies. All the important details related to the posts like eligibility criteria, age limit, application process have been provided below. Candidates can check them for further help.
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Commencement of application submission for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 9 March 2020
- Last date to submit online application for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 1st June 2020
- Last date to submit online application fee for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 2nd June 2020
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
KPSC Recruitment is being conducted to recruit candidates for a total of 1279 vacancies to the post of Junior Assistant/SDA (RPC & HK).
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
The minimum age to be eligible to apply for the KPSC recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years. (Age Limit relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per government norms.)
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
In order to be eligible to apply for the posts, the candidate must have passed the 12th standard with Diploma & ITI concerned subject from a recognized Institute.
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- General: Rs. 600 + 35/-
- OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B): Rs. 300 + 35/-
- Ex-Military Person: Rs.50 + 35/-
KPSC Recruitment 2020: How to apply?
- Visit the official site @kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the link regarding the latest notification.
- You will be redirected to the respective page.
- Find the exact link regarding the recruitment of Assistant/First Division Assistant Post.
- Click on that you will get the regional wise notification.
- Start the application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Click on the submit button.