KPSC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for various Group B & Group C Posts in the Public Works Department (PWD). A total of 990 vacancies have been released for this recruitment. The recruitment notification was released on the KPSC’s official website @kpsc.kar.nic.in. Interested and eligible can start applying for the recruitment from 17th August and the last date to apply for the recruitment is 16 September 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can check all the information related to the KPSC recruitment 2020 Karnataka in the post below. The link to apply online has been activated on the official website.
|Notification Release Date||30th July 2020|
|Starting Date for the Submission of Applications||17th August 2020|
|End Date for the Submission of Applications||16th September 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||18th September 2020|
|Job Role||Total Posts|
|KPSC Group B, Assistant Engineer (Grade-I) (Civil) (HK)||660|
|KPSC Group C, Junior Engineer (Civil) (HK)||330|
- Assistant Engineer (Grade-I) (Civil) (HK): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering granted by a University established by Law in India recognized by AICTE, New Delhi
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (HK): Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit for General Candidates: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates: 38 years
- Upper Agr Limit For Category – I/ PWD Candidates: 40 Years
The selection of the eligible candidates will be done by conducting the following selection procedure rounds:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Written Exam
- Assistant Engineer- Rs. 43,100- 83,900
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 33,450- 62600
- General – Rs. 600/- + 35/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B – Rs. 300/-+35/-
- Ex-Military Person – Rs.50/-+35/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH – No Fee
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of KPSC @kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Download the advertisement and read the instructions and eligibility criteria
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill your personal details, qualification, and other information in the application very carefully.
- Pay the application fee through debit/ credit card and net banking if applicable
- Upload the scanned recent photograph, signature
- Submit the application form
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the posts for which KPSC Ayush recruitment 2020 is being conducted?
The posts for which KPSC Ayush Recruitment 2020 is being conducted are Assistant Engineer (Grade-I) (Civil) (HK), Junior Engineer (Civil) (HK).
Q. How many vacant posts are there in KPSC Group C & Group B recruitment 2020?
A total of 990 vacancies are there in KPSC Group C & Group B Recruitment 2020.
Q. What is the End Date for the Submission of Applications for KPSC Recruitment 2020?
The End Date for the Submission of Applications for KPSC Recruitment 2020 is 16th September 2020
Q. What is the minimum and maximum age limit for the KPSC Recruitment 2020.
Lower Age Limit is 18 Years and Upper Age Limit for General Candidates is 35 Years for the KPSC Recruitment 2020.