KPSC Recruitment 2020
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released 523 Vacancies for various Group C Posts. Candidates can apply online for KPSC recruitment from 20 August to 19 September 2020. Interested candidates can visit the official website at kpsc.kar.nic.in. A total of 523 vacancies are available for Drafting Assistant, First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies), Labour Inspector, Accountant, Statistical Inspector, Account Assistant, Auditors, Marketing Supervisor, Warden, Junior Account Assistant and Other Posts. Check out the KPSC eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern, vacancy, and other details.
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Commencement of online application: 20 August 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 19 September 2020
- Last date for payment of fee: 21 September 2020
KPSC Vacancy 2020
A total of 523 vacancies for KPSC Vacancy 2020 is as follows:
|Accountant (Urban Local Bodies)||21|
|First Grade Revenue Inspector||66|
|Warden (Boys/ Girls)||140|
|Junior Account Assistant||24|
|Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies)||10|
|Enumerator-cum-Data Entry Operator||45|
|House Father/ House Mother||50|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Group C Posts
- Drafting Assistant: Must be a holder of a Degree in Law.
- Labour Inspector, Statistical Inspector, First Grade Revenue Inspector: Bachelor’s Degree
- Marketing Supervisor: Bachelor’s Degree in B.Sc Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation from any recognized University.
- Accountant (Urban Local Bodies): B.Com.
- Account Assistant: B.Com, BBM, BBA, etc.
- Auditors: Degree in Commerce with Accountancy and Auditing as one of the subjects of a University established by law in India
- Enumerator-cum-DEO: 10+2/ PUC pass
- Tide Watcher: Secondary School Certificate/ SSLC pass
- Library Assistant: Diploma in Library Science and Information Management conducted by the Board of Technical Examination Department of Technical Education with an aggregate of 50 per cent marks from all the semesters
- Enumerator: Degree in Economics or Statistics
- Warden: Must be a holder of a degree with a degree in Education Hostel Superintendents – Must be a holder of a degree with a degree in Education
- Junior Account Assistant: PUC in Commerce with Accountancy as an optional subject
- Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies): SSLC/ 10th pass
- House Father/ House Mother: PUC Passed
For detailed information educational qualification, check notification link given below
KPSC Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit- 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 years