Karnataka Public Service Commission every year recruits candidates under Karnataka govt. KPSC releases recruitment notification every year for which lakhs of candidates apply. Recently Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant (SDA) and aspirants can apply for it till June 1, 2020. To help candidates apply for the recruitment, we are providing the step by step procedure.
- The application process for KPSC recruitment takes place on its official site at @kpscrecruitment.in. Candidates can login if they have already registered, whereas first time visitors need to click on New user and fill in all the details.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Fill all mandatory information(marked with *) and validate your entered mobile number with OTP (Please Enter Your SSLC/10th Register No. as a User Name)
- After clicking on Create User button, if all input is proper then system will show below message.
- Login into system with Registered User Name and Password. Home page will get open. Clicks on checkbox showing in front of I have read the instructions and then on GO button as shown below
- After that will display Steps of Application Submission as well as Latest News related to KPSC Advertisements & Examinations.
- Click on Profile Creation button as highlighted below to fill candidate’s information.
- Profile is divided in 7 Steps as highlighted below. Fill data and click on SAVE button to save filled data and to go to Next Profile Step. Initially Profile Status will be Incomplete
- Step 1 – Personal Information: This step captures candidate’s personal information like Full name, Date of Birth, Domicile State, Disability, Caste/Category etc.
- Click on the SAVE button to save filled data in personal detail and after that click on Next button as shown below.
- Click on Step 2. This step captures candidate’s address information like Current Address details as well as Permanent Address details.
- Click on SAVE button after filling all details and Next button to proceed next step.
- Click on Step 3. This step captures candidate’s information likeExServiceman, Gov. Employee.
- Click on SAVE button after filling all details.
- Click on Step 4, this step captures candidate’s Qualification details. Candidate should enter all qualifications achieved in details like (SSC, HSC, Graduation, Post-graduation etc.). Candidate needs to click on “Add New Qualification”
- After click on ADD button, data will get added & saved in table. This data can be edited by click on EDIT button and can be deleted by click on DELETE button.
Click on Step 5. This step captures candidate’s Experience details.
After click on ADD button, data will get added & saved in table as shown below. This data can be edited by click on EDIT button and can be deleted by click on DELETE button.
Click on Step 6. This step captures candidate’s Photo and signature. Click on choose file button to select image to upload.
After selecting images (Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression) Click on upload image
button to save selected Photograph, Signature, and Thumb Impression. After that it will display images.
Step 7 – Document Upload This step captures candidate’s documents. Click on “Edit” Button, one new Pop-Up window will appear.
Enter certificate number, Click on choose file Button to select document to upload. After uploading document successfully click on save.
After successful Application submission, candidate should go to My Application as shown
below. Click on My Application button.
- Payment of Application Fees
On selection of Examination Type, all applied advertisement list will be displayed as below.
- To pay the fees, click on Pay Now button.
- Click on Pay button of HDFC bank Payment Gateway to proceed the Online Payment Process.
- You can process payment through HDFC bank credit card, HDFC bank Debit card , Other bank credit card , Other bank Debit Card Net Banking.
- After successful payment, Payment status of Examination will get change to Paid.