KIIT Recruitment 2021: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Doctors/Professors, Paramedical Staff, Nursing Staff, Administrative Staff, System Analysts, Software Developers, Engineers, Stenographers/Office Assistants, and Security Guard at various levels in its consistent institutions. A total of 4050 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. The notification has been released on 12th November 2021 and the last date to apply online is 1st December 2021. Candidates must go through the detailed advertisement for the KIIT Recruitment 2021.
KIIT Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
The important dates for the KIIT Recruitment have been tabulated below. Candidates must go through it.
||12th November 2021|
||1st December 2021|
KIIT Recruitment Vacancy Details
The total vacancies released for the recruitment of KIIT is 4050. The details have been tabulated below.
KIIT Recruitment 2021 Notification
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology has released the notification for the recruitment of various vacancies i.e for the post of Doctors/Professors, Paramedical Staff, Nursing Staff, Administrative Staff, System Analysts, Software Developers, Engineers, Stenographers/Office Assistants, and Security Guard for 4050 vacancies. The candidates can download the notification from the link provided below.
KIIT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility details have been provided below with the educational qualification and age limit. The candidates from Odisha will be preferred initially. Candidates must satisfy this before applying for the recruitment process.
KIIT requires MCA, M.Sc, B.Sc Nursing, PG Degree candidates to apply for their System Analyst notification 2021. The detailed information has been given below.
- Doctors/Professors – MBBS, MD, DM, MS, MCH, DNB, Diploma, Fello, FRCP, MRCP.
- Faculty – Ph.D. in concerned discipline with brilliant academic career from institutes of repute.
- Administrative Staff – Post Graduation in Management having experience in reputed academic institutions/organizations.
- Paramedical Staff – Graduation, Degree, Diploma, PG Diploma, DMLT, BMLT in the relevant domain.
- Nursing Staff – B.Sc. – Nursing, GNM.
- Faculty – Ph.D. in the concerned subject.
- Administrative staff – Post Graduation in Management, having experience in reputed academic institutions/organizations.
- System Analysts – B.Tech. in CS/IT, MCA, M.Sc. (CS).
- Software Developers – B.Tech. in Engineering with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Software Development.
- Diploma Engineers – Diploma
- Security – 8th pass.
- Stenographers/Office Assistants – Graduation with Stenography/Graduation with PGDCA.
- F &B Executive – Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Class IV – Matriculation.
- Duty Manager – PG Diploma in Hotel Management.
KIIT Selection Process 2021
KIIT used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate. The selection process is as follows.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for KIIT Recruitment 2021?
Candidates need to apply from the email email@example.com, The last date of application submission is 1 December 2021. Keep the application printed out for future reference.
KIIT Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q.What is the last date for KIIT Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply for 1st December 2021.
Q.How many vacancies are released for KIIT Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 4050.
Q.How to apply for KIIT Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Candidates can send their application on the official mail id provided in the notification.
You may also like to read this: