Kerala Postal Circle has released a notification for the recruitment of 1421 vacancies for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. The online registration begins on 8th March 2021. The last date to submit the application extended till 21st April 2021. In this article, we are providing you the details regarding the recruitment process.
Kerala Postal Circle 2021:Important Dates
|Starting Date for Registration & Fee Payment||08-03-2021|
|Last Date for Registration & Fee Payment|
Kerala Postal Circle 2021: Vacancy Details
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||1421|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
Kerala Postal Circle 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as of 08-03-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS Candidates as per rules
- Candidates should possess 10th Class.
Kerala Postal Circle 2021: Application Fee
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode: Through Credit/ Debit cards & Net Banking
FAQ for Kerala Postal Circle 2021
Q.What will be the last date to apply online for the Kerala Postal Circle 2021?
Ans: The online application date is extending and now it is 21st April 2021.
Q. What is the total number of vacancies released by the Kerala Postal Circle 2021?
Ans: The total number of vacancies is 1421 declared by the Kerala Postal Circle 2021.
Q. What is the requirement to fill the Application form for the Kerala Postal Circle 2021?
Ans: These are the steps to fill registration form:
- Fill the Application form with all details correctly
- Upload documents
- Submit Post preferences
- Preview and take a print out
- Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of the application.