Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021:Karnataka High Court has released the official notification for the recruitment of 150 Typist vacancies. The candidates can apply online till 27th November 2021. The candidates will be selected through typing test. Candidates must go through the detailed article for all the information regarding the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
The candidates need to apply online before the last date i.e. 27th November 2021. Candidates need to pay fees through Online or Challan i.e. 30th November 2021.
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details
Karnataka High Court has released 150 vacancies for the post of Typist. The vacancies released are for Residual Parent Cadre and Local Cadre. The detailed category-wise vacancies are provided below.
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Category – I||06|
|Category – II(A)||21|
|Category – II(B)||05|
|Category – III(A)||06|
|Category – III(B)||07|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification
Karnataka High Court has released the official notification for the recruitment of 150 Typists. The candidates can download the notification from the link provided below.
Karnataka High Court Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the recruitment process candidates must go through the eligibility criteria as shown below.
- Minimum Qualification shall be a Degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce/ Business Management/ Computer Applications of a Recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to General Category and Other Backward Categories and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes.
- Should have passed Senior Grade Typewriting Examination in English and Kannada with knowledge of the operation of Computers.
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of Other Backward Classes.
- 38 years in the case of a person belonging to Category II-A or II-B or Category III-A or III–B of Other Backward Classes; and
- 35 years in the case of a person belonging to General Merit.
- For General Merit & OBC: Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH (Category I): Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: SBI online payment gateway or SBI Challan.
Karnataka High Court Application Link
Karnataka High Court has released the recruitment for the 150 Typist post. The online application process is already ongoing. The last date to apply online is 27th November 2021. The online application link has been provided below. Candidates can apply from the direct link.
Karnataka High Court Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of Typing Test of 100 Marks and an Interview of 20 marks.
|Particulars||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks for passing the test|
|Total||120 Marks||70 Marks|
Karnataka High Court Salary
- `25500 – `81100 (Level-4) with admissible allowances as per the High Court of Karnataka (Officers & Officials) Revised Pay Rules, 2018.
- The applicant, if appointed, shall be on probation initially for a period of two years or for an extended period, if necessary.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment: FAQ
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 27th November 2021.
Q. How many vacancies are released for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 150 for the post of Typist.