Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020: Karnataka High Court is recruiting candidates for the post of Oath Commissioner. The notification has been released by the official karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in and the interested and the eligible candidates can apply for the post till 7th February 2020, 4:00 pm.
The recruitment is being done for the 851 vacancies for the administering oath on affidavits which are intended to be filed before the Karnataka High Court, Benches at Dharwad, Principal Bench at Bengaluru and the Subordinate Courts in the State, only on the civil side.
|Karnataka High Court Important Dates|
|Karnataka High Court: Total Vacancies|
|Karnataka High Court: Eligibility Criteria|
|Karnataka High Court: Age Limit|
|Karnataka High Court: Selection Process|
|Karnataka High Court: How to Apply|
|Watch Video For Interview|
Karnataka High Court Important Dates
Online Application Last Date : 7th February 2020, 4:00 pm.
Click here to Check Official Notice from Karnataka High Court
Karnataka High Court: Total Vacancies
Karnataka High Court is recruiting for the post of Oath Commissioner. The recruitment drive is being done to fill 851 vacancies.
Karnataka High Court: Eligibility Criteria
All the advocates who have experience of more than 2 years and less than 4 years, as on 07/02/2020, are eligible and can apply for the post.
Karnataka High Court: Age Limit
Maximum age limit to be eligible for the post is 35 years as on the last date fixed for filing of applications.
Karnataka High Court: Selection Process
The selection process consist of the interview and the candidates will be selected on the bases of the their performance in the interview. The eligible candidates will be informed through SMS and E-MAIL provided by the candidate.
Karnataka High Court: How to Apply
- Click on the link given below.
- Click on “online application”
- Tick “I Agree” checkbox.
- You will be directed to fill the form.
- Enter all your credentials, carefully.
- Tick the checkbox.
- Click on “Preview”
- Check the details again.
- Finally, click on Submit.
- Upload your documents, photo, and signature in the required prescribed format.
- All the candidates are exempted from paying the Fee for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020.
- Advocates seeking appointment as Oath Commissioners in Benches of High Court of Karnataka at Dharwad and Kalaburagi shall submit the hardcopy of the online form and attested copies of the enclosures on the address given below.
Address: “The Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru”.
Click here to apply for Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner
SSC CGL, AAO Topper Darpan Sharma Interview | SSC CGL Topper Strategy | Dare to Dream