Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Forest Department released the recruitment notification to the post of Forest Guard on its official website @kfdrecruitment.in. The recruitment drive is being conducted to recruit candidates to fill 339 vacancies to the post of Forest Guard. Candidates can apply for this recruitment till 17th June 2020. All the important information related to recruitment has been provided below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Starting Date of Application – 16 March 2020
- Last Date of Application – 17 June 2020
- Exam Date – To Be Notified
Karnataka Forest Department Vacancies
The recruitment drive is being conducted to recruit candidates to fill 339 vacancies to the post of Forest Guard.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
All the candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent are eligible to the recruitment and can apply for the post.
Karnataka Forest Department Age Limit
In order to apply for the recruitment, candidate should have an age between 18 yrs to 35 yrs.
Karnataka Forest Guard Salary
Selected candidates will have pay of Rs.21400 to Rs.42000 per month
Karnataka Forest Guard Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test and candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for the physical test. The date of the exam is yet to be released.
Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2020: Apply Fee
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 120
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 45
How To Apply online?
- Visit the official site of Karnataka Forest Department @kfdrecruitment.in
- In the official page, click Forest Guard Recruitment Notification 2019-20
- Read the notification carefully and then apply for the post
- Apply online will be enabled on 16.03.2020
- Submit the online application for the post