JPSC Assistant Engineer Prelims Marks 2020
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released the marks for the Assistant Engineer posts Preliminary exam on the official website at jpsc.gov.in. All the candidates who appeared for the Assistant Engineer Preliminary Exam against Advertisement No-05/2019 can download their Marks available on the official website of JPSC.
JPSC has uploaded the Preliminary exam Marks 2020 for Assistant Engineer Posts against Advertisement No-05/2019. All the candidates appeared in the Prelims exam can download their marks by clicking on the link given below. You need to enter your details such as candidates roll number, date of birth, and captcha code.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
JPSC Preliminary Exam marks 2020: How to download?
Candidates can download their preliminary marks by following the simple steps as given below:
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) at jpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link given above or click on the link given as “Marks of the Combined Assistant Engineer (PT) Examination, Advt. No.05/2019” on the homepage.
- A new window will open where you need to provide your login credentials including Roll Number/ Date of birth.
- You will get your marks displayed on your screen.
- Download your marks and save the same for your future reference.
JPSC invited applications for 637 vacancies of Assistant Engineer Posts against Advertisement No-05/2019 on its official website. A total of 542 Posts for Assistant Engineer (Civil) whereas 95 Posts were for Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) trades.