JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has released 2311 vacancies for various posts in various Departments issued vide Notification No. 02 of 2021. As per the recent notice, JKSSB Online Application For Various Posts Recruitment has begun on 16th April 2021. The last date to fill up the application is extended till 10th June 2021 as per the recent notice. The interested candidates can apply online from the direct link provided below. A total of 2311 vacancies has been released for Junior Staff Nurse, Technician, Librarian, Junior Electrician, Jr Pharmacist, Junior Nurse, Data Entry Operator, and many other posts for different departments. In this article, we are going to provide you the detailed information about the JKSSB Recruitment Notification released.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|1||Notification Release Date||05th January 2021|
|2||Starting date to apply online|
|3||Last Date to apply online|
|4||Written test Dates for Junior Assistant||To be Notified Soon|
|5||Date of CBT/ Skill Test for Jr Staff Nurse, Tutor, Jr Grade Nurse& Other||15-07 to 31-08-2021|
|6||Date of CBT/ Skill Test for Library Asst||3rd & 4th Week of August 2021|
|7||Date of CBT/ Skill Test for Jr Asst, Clerk||1st, 2nd Week of September 2021|
|8||Date of CBT/ Skill Test for Jr Scale Steno, Jr Steno, Steno Typist||3rd Week of September 2021|
|9||Date of CBT/ Skill Test for Jr Supervisor/ Sub Auditor||2nd Week of October 2021|
|10||Date of CBT/ Skill Test for Patwari:||4th Week of October 2021|
|11||Date of CBT/ Skill Test for Driver, Driver I, II||2nd Week of November, 2021|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|General Administration Department||52|
|Health and Medical Education Department||1444|
|Floriculture, Gardens and Parks Department||04|
|Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||21|
|Department of Skill Development||06|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must full fill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the JKSSB Recruitment 2021.
- Any candidate having his/her qualification other than prescribed for a particular post shall not be eligible for that post.
- The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates in original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of the prescribed minimum educational qualification as notified in Annexure-“A” on or before 16-01-2020, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be canceled by the Board.
- The candidate must possess the Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31-03-2020 and S.O 1245(E) dated 03-04-2020 read with the General Administration Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir’s S.O 166 dated 18-05-2020.
The Candidates must have 10+2, ITI, Graduation, Diploma, B.Sc, B.Ed, Master Degree, Post Graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
The requirement of age for various Reserved Categories is as follows:-
|Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born After|
(Economically Weaker Section)
(Pahari Speaking People)
(Other Social Caste)
|Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1979||01-01-2003|
The application fee can be paid only through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards.
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
How to Apply Online For JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible persons can apply for J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 10th June 2021
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s Online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.
- The candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- The candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating a login credential, candidates need to log in with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”.
- Once successful Login, click on the “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- The candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and submit fees if applicable.
- Click on “SAVE & CONTINUE” and download the application form for future use.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit obtained in written/skill tests (if any). There shall be no Viva-voce for these posts. Marks obtained in the Written test out of Maximum Marks shall be proportionately converted into 100 points.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
- The exam will be an OMR-based Objective Type Questions examination.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer in the marking scheme.
- Syllabi for these posts shall be notified separately by the board.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q. Can Other State candidates apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans: No, as per the criteria of the recruitment process the candidate must be Jammu & Kashmir domicile.For detailed information please check the requirement above.
Q. What will be the job location of the JKSSB Recruitment?
Ans: The job location will be Jammu & Kashmir for the candidates who got selected.
Q. What are the number of vacancies of JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The Board has released 2311 vacancies for various posts.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans: 10th June 2021 will be the last date to apply online for JKSSB Recruitment.