Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released a notification for the recruitment of JE, Draftsman, Junior Steno, and Others posts at the official website @jkssb.nic.in on February 03, 2021. The recruitment has been released to fill 927 posts in Jal Shakti, Horticulture, Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Hospitality & Protocol Department, Information departments through a written examination and skill tests. The job location for the will be Jammu and Kashmir. The online registration process starts now and will last till 24th March 2021. In this article, we are going to discuss JKSSB recruitment in detail.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Date||February 03, 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||March 24, 2021|
|Exam Date||28th March to 07th April 2021|
|Admit Card Download Date||Not Declared yet|
Click here to download the official notification of JKSSB Recruitment 2021
Click here to apply online for JKSSB Recruitment 2021
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 927 vacancies have been released in the different departments which are given below. The distribution of the post and vacancies are shown below.
|Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||41|
|Hospitality & Protocol Department||2|
|Post-wise Vacancy Details|
| Jal Shakti Dept
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||65||Diploma (Civil Engg)|
|Draftsman (Civil)||122||Draftsman Training Course Certificate/ Diploma|
|Junior Stenographer||01||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||04|
|Junior Assistant||265||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Mechanic||02||Matriculation with ITI (Mechanical Trade)|
|Electrician||04||Matriculation with ITI Electrician Trade)|
|Driller||02||Diploma (Mech Engg)|
|Junior Stenographer||08||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Driver||20||Matric/ 10+2 having valid HGV/ PSV driving License|
|Junior Assistant||28||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Cleaner||03||Matric and Cleaner chit holder|
|Senior Horticulture Technician||28||B.Sc (Horticulture/ Agriculture)|
|Canning Instructor||03||Degree/ Diploma (Food Processing/ Fruit Preservation)|
|Foreman||01||B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering)|
|Laboratory Technician||02||B.Sc with 02 years experience|
|Welder||01||Matric, ITI (Automobile, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Welding Trade)|
|Assistant Seamerman||01||Matric with 06 months Training in Fruit Preservation|
|Horticulture Technician Grade-IV||211||10+2 with Basic Horticulture Training|
|Assistant Mechanic||08||Matric, ITI (Automobile, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Welding Trade)|
|Librarian||01||Degree (Library Science)|
|Instructor Canning||01||Degree/ Diploma (Food Processing/ Fruit Preservation)|
|Cameraman||01||Matric with Experience|
|Tractor Driver||02||Matric/ 10+2 having valid HGV/ PSV driving License|
|Katie||01||Matric having a certificate of calligraphy in Urdu|
|Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Dept
|Junior Scale Stenographer||15||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Jr Assistant||26||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Hospitality & Protocol Department|
|Table Boy||01||Matric with a short course of 2-6 weeks|
|Tailor||01||Matric with ITI (Tailoring)|
|Steno Typist||02||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Electrician||01||10+2 with Diploma (Electrician Trade) from ITI.|
|Driver||12||Matriculation with hill driving license|
|Photo Librarian||01||Any Degree with Library Science Certificate|
|Public Address System Operator (PASO)||02||10+2 with Diploma/ Degree (Electronics)|
|Junior Assistant||21||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Screenman||10||Matric with Diploma (Electronics) from ITI|
|Assistant Cameraman||01||Degree (Science) with experience|
|Film Production Assistant||01|
|Junior Culture Assistant||20||10th Class with relevant experience|
|Cameraman||03||Degree (Science) with experience|
JKSSB 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as of 01/01/2021)
- OM – 40 years
- PH/PWD – 42 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 48 years
- Govt Servant/Contract – 40 years
- All other categories – 43 years
- Jal Shakti – Junior Engineer (Civil) – 03 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized Institute/Indian University, Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section(A&B) India.
- Draftsman (Civil) – 02 years Draftsman Training Course Certificate /Diploma from any Government recognized Institute.
- Junior Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer – Graduation from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand & typewriting respectively; Six months certificate course in computer applications from a recognized institute.
- Junior Assistant – Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; Six months certificate course in Computer Application from recognized Institute.
- Mechanic/Electrician/Driller/Junior Stenographer – Matriculation or equivalent with ITI Certificate in Mechanical/Electrician/ Trade.
- Steno-Typist – Graduation from any recognized University. having a minimum speed of 60 and 45 words per minute in shorthand and typewriting respectively.
- Driver – Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 having valid HGV/PSV driving License.
- Cashier – Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; 06 months certificate course in Computer application from a recognized institute.
- Cleaner – Matric pass and Cleaner chit holder.
- Senior Horticulture Technician – B.Sc. Horticulture OR B.Sc. Agriculture with Horticulture as a major subject.
- Canning Instructor – Degree/Diploma in Food Processing or Fruit Preservation from any recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Culture Assistant – Matric or above with sufficient experience in any one of the following musical instruments Violin, Sitar, Harmonium, Tabla, Sarangi, Rabab, Drum, Flute. Preference will be given to those who are proficient vocalists.
- All categories of candidates need to pay Rs. 350/-
How to Apply For JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal.
- The candidate should have a valid Email Id and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements
- Click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- Fill in the details in the application form, pay the fee.
- Upload the required documents and submit the application form.
- Keep the important details with you for further purposes.
The link to the online application is active now. The online application is active till March 24, 2021.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q.When the application link will be active for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The application link is active now.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply online for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 is March 24, 2021.
Q. How many vacancies have been released for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. A total of 927 vacancies have been released by JKSSB.
Q. What is the age limit for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The age limit is 18 to 40 years for JKSSB Recruitment 2021.
Q. How can I apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The eligible candidates can apply online for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 through the direct link given below or the official website.
Q. What is the exam date for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The written exam date will be announced soon.
- RPSC Police SI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility, Exam Dates, Selection Process
- GPSC Recruitment 2021: Online Application For 492 Vacancies