JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released an official notification for the recruitment for the 91 vacancies for the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies on its official website @jkpsc.nic.in. The online registration process has begun on 17th May 2021. The interested candidates can register themselves till 16th June 2021. In this article, we are providing all the details regarding the educational qualification, age limit, notification, online application regarding JKPSC Recruitment 2021.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date To Apply||17th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||16th June 2021|
|Written Exam Date
||24th October 2021 (Tentative)|
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
|Name of Post||Category||No. of Post|
|Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies||OM||46|
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates can check and go through the table given below to know the eligibility criteria (Educational Qualification and Category Wise Age Limit) related to the job post.
|Name of Post||Education|
|Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies||The candidate should be a Graduate (any stream/field) preferably holding a higher diploma in Cooperation.|
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
How to Apply For JKPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can visit the official website @jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on the career section on the homepage.
- Click on Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Recruitment 2021.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above-mentioned posts then fill the Online Application Form anytime from 17th May to 16th June 2021.
- Fill in the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
- Take the printout of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Click here to apply online for the JKPSC Recruitment 2021(The lick will active soon from 17th May 2021)
JKPSC Recruitment Selection Process
- Those who will apply will be called for a written exam which is scheduled (tentatively) for 24th October 2021.
- Admit Card will be released 2-3 weeks prior to the written exam.
- Written exam qualified students will be called for the Interview and Document Verification round.
- The final merit list will be prepared according to the performance in the written exam and the interview.
JKPSC Recruitment Salary Structure
Selected candidates will be offered a remuneration of Rs. 40,800/- to Rs. 1,29,200/- (per month).
JKPSC Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q.From when the Online Registration for JKPSC Recruitment 2021 will begin?
Ans: The online registration for JKPSC Recruitment 2021 begins on 17th May 2021.
Q.What is the total number of vacancies released by the JKPSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released by JKPSC is 91 for 2021 recruitment.
Q. What will the selection process for the JKPSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The selection process includes a Written Exam/Interview for JKPSC Recruitment 2021.
Q. What will be the job location after getting selected in JKPSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans:The job location will be Jammu and Kashmir for JKPSC Recruitment 2021.