JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released 900 vacancies for the post of Medical officer under the Health & Family Welfare Department. The recruitment notification has been advertised on the official website at jkpsc.nic.in. The post comes under level 9 with the pay scale with the Rs.52700 to 166700. Candidates possessing the domicile of Jammu & Kashmir with the required eligibility criteria are only eligible to apply online for JKPSC recruitment 2020. The last date to apply online has been mentioned as 4th September 2020. Check out the pay scale, criteria, selection process and download notification to apply online for JKPSC Medical officer recruitment.
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Starting Date||05th August 2020|
|Closing Date||4th September 2020|
|Exam Date (Tentative)||01st November 2020|
|Notification||01- PSC (DR-P) OF 2020|
|Pay Scale||Rs.52700-166700 (Level 9).|
|Exam Centre||Jammu and Srinagar Centres|
JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2020
A total of 900 vacancies have been notified under JKPSC medical officer recruitment 2020.
JKPSC Medical Officer Educational Qualifications
MBBS or Possession of Graduate Medical qualification from a recognized university included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
JKPSC Medical Officer Age Limit
The age limit of the candidates in JKPSC must be between 18 to 40 years.
JKPSC Medical Officer Selection Process
The selection process for the JKPSC medical officer will include a written test only which shall be of NEET (PG) standard. The written test (MCQ type) will be of 100 points.
JKPSC Application fee
Candidates are required to deposit the application fee for successful submission of their online form.
- General Category = Rs.400.00
- Reserved Categories = Rs.200.00
- PHC Candidates = Nil.
How to apply for JKPSC Medical Officer recruitment?
- One Time Registration (OTR) need to be done by filling up personal information, contact information & educational qualification and service details etc on the official site at jkpsc.nic.in
- Upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- After successful OTR, click on the job you want to apply and login to your account.
- Click on the APPLY button and check the details.
- Once the candidate is satisfied with the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button.
- Submit the online application and pay the required fee.