J&K Public Service Commission
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) conducts recruitment examinations for Jammu & Kashmir State Services. It is responsible for notifying the vacancies and making sure the recruitment process is fair and transparent. It is an autonomous body that selects officers for various key positions in state civil services according to the merit list of the candidates. It generally invited applications from the candidates who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir only.
J&K Public Service Commission
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Selection Process||Written Test
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
JKPSC Roles & Responsibilities
- To conduct state-wise civil services examinations and complete the recruitment process for appointments to the various posts on the state level.
- To submit a report regarding the work done by the commission to the state governor.
- To report all its activities of the performance to the higher authorities
- To ensure that the procedures of transfer, promotion, recruitment and removals of civil services posts have been done in accordance with the principles.
- To examine and analyse applications received of personnel and public administration practices, and report to the concerned executive authority and legislature of Jammu & Kashmir.
- JKPSC shall be consulted on all disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the Government of J & K including memorials or petitions relating to such matters.
Examinations Conducted by JKPSC
- Jammu and Kashmir Administrative Service
- Range Officers
- JKCS (Judicial)
- Assistant Conservator Of Forest (ACF)
- Assistant Director (Statistics)
- Revenue Service (Executive)
- JKAS Probationers
- Excise and Taxation Inspectors
- Excise and Taxation Officers
- Excise and Taxation Sub-Inspectors
- Subordinate Accounts Course (SAC-II)
- Subordinate Accounts Course (SAC-I)
- Executive Engineer (Accounts)
Assistant Engineer (Accounts)
- Accounts Clerk Course (ACC)
- IAS Probationers
- Labour Inspectors/Officers