Jagatsinghpur District Court Recruitment 2021: Jagatsinghpur Office of the District Judge has released the official notification on 12th August 2021 for the recruitment of Junior Clerk-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III. The total vacancies released for the Jagatsinghpur is 22 posts. The online application already begins candidates can apply online. The last date to apply online is 20th September 2021 by 5:00 pm. Candidates must go through the detailed recruitment process.
Jagatsinghpur District Court Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
All the important dates for the Jagitsinghpur High Court have been tabulated below.
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date
||20th September 2021 by 5:00 PM|
Jagatsinghpur District Court Vacancy Details
A detailed vacancy breakdown has been provided. The total number of vacancies released is 22.
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
Jagatsinghpur District Court Notification PDF
Jagjitsinghpur District Court has released the official notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk Copyist, Junior Typist, and Stenographer Grade III. The total number of vacancies released is 22. The candidates can download the official notification from the below link.
Jagatsinghpur District Court Eligiblity Criteria
Before applying for the Jagatsinghpur District Court candidates must go through the detailed eligibility criteria i.e. given below.
- The candidates should have at least passed the +2 examination.
- Must have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Should be able to read, write, speak Odia and must have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E standard.
- For the Post of Stenographer Grade-III: Have Possed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in typewriting per minute in English
- For the Post of Junior Typist: Have Possed a minimum speed of 40 words in typewriting per minute in English.
Candidates should be over 18 years of age and should be below 32 years of age.
- The candidates need to pay Rs. 100 as treasury challan under the head” 0070-Other Administrative Sevices 01-Administration of Justice
How to apply for Jagatsinghpur District Court Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to first open the official website @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/jagatsinghapur
- On the home page, scroll down and click on the Recruitment button.
- And then search for the Junior Clerk-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III recruitment.
- When found click on the “Advertisement No 3 of 2021.pdf” link.
- Then official notification will be opened.
- And read the entire notification carefully.
- If eligible and interested, download Form-A (Application Form).
- Which is attached to the official notification.
- Fill it and send this form to the below-provided address by 20th September 2021.
Jagatsinghpur District Court Recruitment 2021:Selection Process
For the Post of Junior Clerk – Copyist:
- Written Examination, Computer Science Test (Practical), Viva-Voce
For the posts of Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III:
- English Examination (Qualifying Nature), Type Writing Test for Junior Typist post, and there will be separate Shorthand and Typewriting test for Stenographer Grade-III post. And then eligible candidates will be called for Computer Science Test (Practical), Viva-Voce.
Jagatsinghpur District Court Recruitment 2021: FAQ
Q. How many vacancies are released for the Jagatsinghpur District Court Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 22.
Q.What is the last date to apply for Jagatsinghpur District Court Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply is 20th September 2021.
Q. What is the date of examination?
Ans:The exam dates will be notified soon on the official website.