ISRO Technician ‘B’ Recruitment 2019: 90 Vacancies
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR has invited applications from the eligible aspirants to apply online for various technician ‘B’-Level 3 posts. Candidates having the required educational qualifications mainly ITI in respective trades can apply online for the posts till 29th November 2019 (1700 hours). The posts included are as given below:
- Electronic Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Pump Operator Cum Mechanic
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
(R & AC)
- Chemical (Place of posting: Propellant Complex Rasayani Facility, Raigad District-Maharashtra)
- Fitter (Place of posting: Propellant Complex Rasayani Facility, Raigad District-Maharashtra)
- Boiler Attendant (Place of posting: Propellant Complex Rasayani Facility, Raigad District-Maharashtra)
- Electronic Mechanic (Place of posting: ISTRAC Ground Station, SDSC SHAR, Sriharikota)
Check out the post below for all information related to the ISRO Recruitment 2019 including the Pay, Age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and the link to apply online for this recruitment along with the detailed notification.
ISRO Technician ‘B’ Recruitment 2019: Pay & Allowances
The Technician ‘B’/Draughtsman ‘B’ will be recruited in Level 3(Rs 21,700 -Rs 69,100) with the Approximate gross emoluments for a total of 25,389/per month.
ISRO Technician ‘B’ Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
The age limit for the ISRO Technician Recruitment 2019 is 18-35 Years.
ISRO Technician ‘B’ Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
The minimum qualifications required for the ISRO Technician Recruitment is SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in the respective trade as per the post.
ISRO Technician ‘B’ Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
There will be a nonrefundable Application Fee of `100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) for each application. The fee may be paid online through Debit Card/Internet Banking.
ISRO Technician ‘B’ Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
Check out the points related to ISRO Technician Recruitment Selection process:
- There will be an initial screening, based on the academic performance and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in candidates will be called for Written Test.
- The written test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both the breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum.
- Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for the Skill Test, depending on the number of vacancies notified.
- Skill Test will be purely go-no-go basis and marks obtained in the Skill Test shall not be considered for selection.
- The Skill Test shall be evaluated on 100 points scale with a minimum of 60% for qualification.
- The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely on the marks obtained in the Written Test.
- How to Score 40+ Marks in Quant Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2019
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Expected Vacancies for 2019-20
- How to Score 40+ Marks in General Awareness Section of SSC CGL Tier-1
- SSC CGL Cut Off | Comparison with Previous Years