ISRO Rocket Launch
The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is going to launch the PSLV-C54/EOS-06 mission from Sriharikota spaceport with Oceansat-3 and eight nano satellites, including one from Bhutan, on board on 26 November. Eight nano satellites (BhutanSat, “Anand” from Pixxel, “Thybolt” two numbers from Dhruva Space, and “Astrocast” – four numbers from Spaceflight USA) are added to EOS-06 (Oceansat-3) as well as Oceansat-3.
ISRO Rocket Launch: Key Points
● The versatile RH200 sounding rocket of ISRO has successfully launched 200 times in a row from Thumba, Thiruvananthapuram.
● It was called a “historic occasion” by the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). Former President Ram Nath Kovind and ISRO Chairman S. Somanath were among those present.
● The Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station served as the launch pad for RH200’s successful flight (TERLS).
● Indian sounding rockets are employed by the scientific community as exclusive tools for conducting studies in meteorology, astronomy, and related fields of space physics.
ISRO Rocket Launch: Know everything about the launch
● The launch is scheduled on Saturday, November 26, at 11.56 a.m. IST.
● EOS-06 (Earth Observation Satellite – 06) and Eight Nano-satellites will be launched by ISRO’s PSLV-C54 into two distinct SSPOs.
● In Orbit 1, the Primary satellite (EOS-06) will be detached. Two Orbit Adjust Thrusters (OCTs), which have been installed in the PSLV-C54 vehicle’s propulsion bay ring, will then be used to change the orbit.
● In Orbit-2, the Passenger Payloads (PPLs) will be divided.
● This is the 24th launch of the PSLV-XL version with 6 PSOM-XLs and the 56th flight of the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV). Launches of PSLV-C54 are scheduled from the First Launch Pad (FLP), SDSC, and SHAR.
|UAE Immigration Rules Change, Single Name People To Be Deemed Inadmissible||Complete FIFA World Cup Winners List From 1930 To 2022|
|C.V. Ananda Bose Takes Oath As West Bengal Governor||List Of All Attorney General Of India|