ISRO Recruitment 2021: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has released notification for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, and Purchase & Stores Officer Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts) and in Autonomous Body (Semi-Conductor Laboratory, Chandigarh – Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted posts). The online application will begin from 1st April 2021. The last date to apply online will be 21st April 2021. Interested candidates can apply online for the concerned notification for 24 vacancies.
ISRO Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Commencement of submission of online application||1 April 2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application||21 April 2021|
|Last date for payment of the fee||23 April 2021|
ISRO Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Administrative Officer||6 Posts|
|Accounts Officer||6 Posts|
|Purchase & Stores Officer||12 Posts|
ISRO Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Posts||Qualification|
|Administrative Officer||MBA + 1-year experience in supervisory capacity OR Post Graduate + 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity) OR Graduate with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity).|
|Accounts Officer||ACA/FCA or AICWA/FICWA or MBA + 1-year experience in supervisory capacity OR M.Com. + 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity) OR B.Com./BBA/BBM with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity).|
|Purchase & Stores Officer||MBA in Marketing or Materials Management + 1-year experience in supervisory capacity OR Graduate + Post-Graduate Diploma in Materials Management [or any other subject relating to Purchase & Stores activity] with 3 years experience [1 year in a supervisory capacity in the relevant field]. OR Post Graduate with 3 years experience [1 year in a supervisory capacity in the relevant field]. OR Graduate with 5 years experience [2 years in a supervisory capacity in the relevant field].|
- 35 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms).
- The Application Fee is ₹250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for each application. Candidates who apply to vacancies in both ISRO and SCL should submit separate Applications along with separate.
- Candidates can make fee payments by both Online and Offline mode.
- The written test will be conducted on the initial level.
- All the details regarding the written test will be mailed to the candidates.