Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has declared the result for Scientist/Engineer posts on its official website @isro.gov.in. The recruitment examination was conducted on January 12, 2020, and the answer key for the same was released on February 24, 2020. All the candidates who have qualified will now appear for the interview round. ISRO will inform the details regarding the schedule of interviews to the short-listed candidates by e-mail and through its official website.
The result has been released for various disciplines- Electronics, Electronics SCL, Computer Science, Mechanical. A total of 1,419 candidates are qualified in ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Exam. Out of the total selected candidates, 657 candidates in ISRO Mechanical Exam, 394 in ISRO Computer Science Exam, 330 in ISRO Electronics Exam and 38 in ISRO Electronics SCL Exam. The Recruitment is being conducted to fill 327 vacancies of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ posts.
How To Check The Result
- Visit the official website of ISRO @isro.gov.in
- Go to career section
- Click on ‘Recruitment to the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science)’
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to click on the result link of the written test held on 12.01.2020 ‘BE001-Electronics’, ‘BE002-Mechanical’, ‘BE003-Computer Science’, ‘BE004-Electronics-SCL’
- ISRO Result PDF will open
- Check Roll numbers of shortlisted candidates
- Take a print out for future reference