ISRO Recruitment 2019 For Scientist/Engineer: 327 Vacancies
Indian Space Research Organization has released the notification for Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix at constituent ISRO Centres (Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts). The applications are invited for 327 vacancies for Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science, & Electronics (Autonomous body). ISRO is the top space organization in India and working as a Scientist is a dream of many aspirants. Candidates can check the detailed notification along with the PayScale, vacancies, exam date, selection process and much more. This post will provide you with all the information related to ISRO Scientist/Engineer 2019 Recruitment.
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Start Date To Apply Online||15.10.2019|
|End Date To Apply Online||04.11.2019|
|Downloading of Call letters||Last week of
|Date of Written Test||12.01.2020|
ISRO Recruitment 2019: 327 Total Vacancies
|Post Code||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Vacancies identified for PWBD||Educational Qualification|
|BE001||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics)||131||10 [(5 – OH); (1 – VH); (4 – HH)]||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in
First Class with an
of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
|BE002||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical)||135||7 [(1 – OH in legs);(1 – OH); (3 – HH); (2 – VH)]|
|BE003||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science)||58||14[ (4 – OH); (2 – OH – one leg); (5 – VH); 3 (HH)|
|BE008||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) Autonomous Body||03||—|
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Pay and Allowances
- Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs. 56,100/- p.m.
- Also, Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance are payable as per extant rules on the subject.
- The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme. Further medical facilities for self and dependents, subsidized canteen, limited quarters facility (instead of HRA), Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, House Building Advance, etc are admissible as per Central Government orders.
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
35 years as on 04.11.2019. Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualification
Candidates applying for the ISRO Recruitment 2019 should possess the minimum educational qualifications of BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
- The Application Fee is Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application.
- Those candidates desirous to apply for the post of BE008 in SCL, Chandigarh, have to separately remit an application fee of Rs.100/-.
- All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX], Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted to appear in the Written Test, which is scheduled to be conducted on 12.01.2020.
- The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks.
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule, and venue of which will be notified by e-mail.
- The written test is only a first-level screening and written test score will not be considered for the final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment, in the order of merit.
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Examination Centers
The written exam will be conducted at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram.