ISRO Admit Card for Engineer/scientist 2019 exam– The admit card for 327 vacancies of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix at constituent ISRO Centres (Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts) has been released for some candidates. The written exam for Scientist/Engineer in Electronics, Mechanical, & Computer Science will be held on 12th January 2020. The admit card for the exams conducted by ISRO is generally downloaded individually by the aspirants. Candidates must follow the simple steps to download they are admit card for ISRO Scientist/Engineer 2019-20 as provided here.
ISRO Admit Card For Scientist/Engineer 2019-20
The admit card for the ISRO written exam has been sent on the registered email ids of the candidates. Only those candidates who are shortlisted for the written examination can download the ISRO admit card 2019-20. Candidates must check their emails regularly as the admit card will be made available there. Also, keep checking the spam or junk folder as sometimes emails may go there.
Steps to download ISRO Admit Card For Scientist /Engineer 2019-20
Candidates must follow these simple steps to download the ISRO Scientist Admit card 2019-20:
- Log in to the email id that you provided while filling up the application form for ISRO Scientist/Engineer Recruitment.
- Check your mails regularly and look for the mail received from ISRO.
- Open the mail containing your call letter/hall ticket.
- Download the admit card or take a print out to be on a safer side.
ISRO Admit Card For Scientist /Engineer 2019-20: Details on Admit Card
The ISRO admit card 2019-20 contains the following details:
- Your name and date of birth.
- Your registration number/roll number.
- Exam Date, city & examination center.
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
ISRO Scientist /Engineer 2019-20: Exam Pattern
- The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks.
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule, and venue of which will be notified by e-mail.
- The written test is only a first-level screening and written test score will not be considered for the final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment, in the order of merit.