IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released an official notification on the official website @ iocl.com for recruitment to the Post of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices in Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha. The total number of vacancies released is 527. The online application has begun from 5th November 2021 and the interested candidates can apply online till 4th December 2021. According to the notification released the tentative date for the written exams is mentioned as 19th December 2021. Candidates must go through the detailed article to get the detailed information for the notification of the IOCL Recruitment 2021.
IOCL Recruitment 2021:Important Dates
Candidates must refer to the important date before applying for the recruitment process.
|Start Date to Apply Online||05-11-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online
|Tentative Date for Download of Admit Card by Candidates
||09th December 2021|
|Tentative Date of Written Test
||19th December 2021|
|Tentative Date for Upload of Provisionally Qualified candidates for Documents Verification
||29th December 2021|
IOCL Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies released is 527 for the technical and non-technical. The details are tabulated below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist)||199|
|Trade Apprentices – DEO (Fresher Apprentices)||7|
|Trade Apprentices – Retail Sales Associate (Fresher)||6|
|Trade Apprentices – DEO (Skill Certificate Holders)||7|
|Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Skill Certificate Holders)||6|
|Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||21|
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics)||302|
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Notification
IOCL has released the official notification for the recruitment of 527 technical and non-technical apprentices @iocl.com.The candidates can download the notification from the link provided below. The last date to apply online is 4th December 2021.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any recruitment process candidates must go through the eligibility criteria i.e. educational qualification and age limit.
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist)||Matric, ITI|
|Trade Apprentices – DEO (Fresher Apprentices)||12th, Non-Graduation|
|Trade Apprentices – Retail Sales Associate (Fresher)|
|Trade Apprentices – DEO (Skill Certificate Holders)||12th|
|Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Skill Certificate Holders)|
|Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||Graduation|
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics)||Diploma in Engineering|
- The candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 24 years, As of 31-Oct-2021.
- Age relaxation as per the rules.
There are no fees for application.
How to apply online for IOCL Recruitment 2021?
- Go through the IOCL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up the application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Click on IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in IOCL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph.
- At last click on submit button to complete IOCL Recruitment 2021 Process.
- Take a print of the application number for future reference.
IOCL Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q.What is the last date to apply online for the IOCL Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 4th December 2021.
Q.How many vacancies are released by IOCL in 2021?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 527.
Q. How to apply online for the IOCL Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Candidates need to apply online from the official website or from the direct link provided above.
You may also like to read this: