Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Details:
Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs) has released 1430 vacancies for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II. Candidates can apply for this post from 12th August 2017.
Total Vacancy: 1430
- UR: 951
- OBC: 184
- SC: 109
- ST: 56
- Ex-Serviceman: 130
Start Date to Apply Online: 12.08.2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 10.09.2017
Date of Tier-I Exam: 15th October 2017
Date of Tier-II Exam: 7th January 2018
Admit Card will be available in September-October 2017
Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34, 800/– + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.(PB-2) [under revision as per recommendation of 7th C.P.C.]
|Tier||Description Of Examination||Total Marks||Duration|
|Tier-I||Objective Type (25 questions each)|
|General Awareness||100||60 min|
|Essay on one of the given topics||30||60 min|
|English Comprehension & Precis Writing||20|
Some Important points:
- There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer in Tier-I.
- No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- Only those candidates would be called for Tier-II exam who come up to a certain standard in Tier-I.
- For Tier-II examination, there will be a minimum cut off marks of 33%.
Last date for submission of application: 10.09.2017
There are total 5 stages in the selection process of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II:
- Tier-I Exam
- Tier-II Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- On the basis of their combined performance in Tier-I and Tier-II, the candidates would be short listed for the interview.
- Based on the combined performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Interview, the candidates would be short listed for final selection subject to successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.