Indian Railway recently announced that it will be generating 8 lakh man-days employment for migrant workers in various infrastructure projects for the next 125 days. The announcement follows a meeting between officials from the Ministry of Railways with the zonal railways and Railway PSUs to review the progress of the “Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan”. Mr. Vinod Kumar Yadav also asked officials at the zonal level to act proactively to ensure that the migrants’ are engaged in projects and paid accordingly.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Employment projects have been launched under the ambitious Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan initiative, the public transporter would implement infrastructure projects worth Rs 1,800 crore in 116 districts of Odisha, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Jharkhand for the next 125 days in a mission mode to ensure employment in these states badly affected due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Indian Railway has also identified numerous projects that will be executed through The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS). All the projects are related to construction and maintenance of approach roads for level crossings, development and cleaning of silted waterways, construction and maintenance of approach road to railway stations, repair and widening of existing railway embankments/cuttings, trenches and drains along the track, plantation of trees along the extreme boundary of railway land and protection works of existing embankments/cuttings/bridges.
The Indian railway ministry has also instructed the zonal railways to speed up the execution of ongoing infrastructure works in all the 116 districts across 6 states that have been selected under the Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan. The Railway Board has directed the railway administrations at the Zonal level to act to ensure that the migrant workers are engaged in projects and are getting paid accordingly.
- RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 – Check Here
- RRB NTPC Previous year Cut Off
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Exam Analysis