2. Who headed the committee appointed on Kargil War ?
(a). Gen. V. P. Malik
(b). Gen. S. K. Sinha
(c). K. Subramanyam
(d). K. C. Panth
3. The C. K. Nayudu Trophy is related to the sport of
4. New York is situated on the river
5. “The Woman of the Millennium” selected by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is
(A). Margaret Thacher
(B). Hillary Clinton
(C). Chandrika Kumaratunga
(D). Indira Gandhi
6.On dividing a number by 19. the difference between quotient and remainder is 9. The number is—
7.Mohan engaged a servant on the condition that he would pay him Rs. 200 and a uniform after 10 days. The servant served only for 5 days and got Rs.20 and a uniform. Find the price of the uniform.
(A) Rs. 80
(B) Rs. 120
(C) Rs. 140
(D) Rs. 160
8.If you subtract -1 from +1,what will be the result?
9.Find the value of 50 x 8 ?
10. One litre of water is evaporated from a 6 litre solution containing 4% sugar. The percent of sugar in the remaining solution is—
11. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering Institute situated?
12. How many training institutions of Railways are in India?
13. What is the position of the Indian Railway under the zonal system?
14. 4:66 :: 8: ?
15. BOOK:CONTENT::PROGRAMS: ?