1. Postal Voting is other wise called:
(a) external voting
(b) secret voting
(c) plural voting
(d) proxy voting
2. The Common Wealth of Independent states (CIS) consists of….republica?
3. Which of the following harbours is considered as the world’s finest natural harbour?
(a) Sydney harbour
(b) Toronto harbour
(c) New Jersy harbour
(d) Singapore harbour
4. Who invented Radar?
(a) Henrey Backquerel
(b) Max Planck
(c) Robert Watson Watt
(d) Humphrey Davy
5. Sandal Wood trees are mostly found in…
(a) Trophical Evergreen Forests
(b) Tropical Dry Deciduous Forests
(c) Alpine forests
(d) Trophical Thorn Forests
6. How much distance was traveled by first train of India?
(a) 33 km
(b) 36 km
(c) 34 km
(d) 46 km
7. What is the position of the Indian Railway in the world according to the length of rail lines?
8. 36% of 4800 x 0.2% of 1320=?
9. Raman’s salary is decreased by 10%. By what per cent his decreased salary be raised to have the original salary?
(c) 11.11 %
10. To get 35% of a number, the number should be multiplied by
(a) 7/ 20
11. The number whose 20% is 10, is
12.In a certain code HEAVEN is written as JGCXGP, how is EARTH written in that code?
13.If the digits in the number 478196235 are arranged in descending order, then position of how many digits remain unchanged in new arrangement?
14.How many such pairs of letters are there in word CHAMBERS, each of which has as many letters between its two letters as there are between them in the English alphabets?
15.Rahul runs 3 km towards the east and takes the first right turn and runs for another 5 km to point A. From point A he takes a left turn and runs 7 km to point B, takes a left turn and after covering another 4 km, he rests for a while. In which is direction is he facing now?