Dear Readers,We are providing you a Polity Quiz for SSC CGL 2016 and Railways, SSC CPO ,SSC CHSL
1. Which one among the following has the power to regulate the right of citizenship of India?
(1) The Union Cabinet
(2) The Parliament
(3) The supreme Court
(4) The Law Commission
2. With what subject do the Articles 5 to 11 of the Constitution of India deal?
(1) Indian Union and its territory
(3) Fundamental duties
(4) Union Executive
3.Which country accepted the policy of Dual Citizenship?
4.Which of these is NOT included as a Fundamental Right in the Indian Constitution?
(1) Right to freedom to speech
(2) Right to equality before Law
(3) Right to constitutional remedies
(4) Right to equal wages for equal work
5.Which of the following can a court issue for enforcement of Fundamental Rights?
(1) A decree
(2) An ordinance
(3) A writ
(4) A notification
6.What is ‘Zero Hour’?
(1) When the proposals of the opposition are raised
(2) When matters of utmost importance are raised
(3) Interval between the morning and afternoon sessions
(4) When a Money Bill is introduced in Lok Sabha
7. Which of the following Ministries prepares its own budget and presents in the Parliament every year?
(1) Finance Ministry
(2) Railway Ministry
(3) Ministry of Defence
(4) None of these
8.How does the Constitution of India describe India as?
(1) A federation of States and Union Territories
(2) A Union of States
(4) A federated nation
9. Which Commission made the recommendations which formed the basis for the Punjab Reorganisations Act which created the states Punjab and Haryana?
(1) Dhar Commission
(2) Dass Commission
(3) Shah Commission
(4) Mahajan Commission
10.Article 1 of the Constitution of India declares India as
(1) Federal States
(2) Quasi Federal State
(3) Unitary state
(4) Union of States