As we are providing you a Chapter wise Polity Quiz (Directive Principles of State Policy) for SSC CGL, SSC CGL 2016, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL and Railways.
Today’s topic is: FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS
1. The authority to issue writs for the enforcement of Fundamental Rights rests with whom ?
(a) All the courts in India
(b) The Parliament
(c) The Supreme Court
(d) The President of India
2. The Fundamental Rights can be suspended by the
(c) Supreme Court
(d) President in consultation with the Supreme Court of India
3. Who is competent to amend Fundamental Rights?
(b) Supreme Court
(c) Lok Sabha
4. Which Fundamental Right can be said to be specially applicable to children?
(a) Right to education up to 14 years of age
(b) Right against employment up to 14 years of the
(c) Right to be educated in the mother-tongue in primary education
(d) Right against employment in dangerous occupations
5. The Fundamental Rights of the Indian citizens
(a) formed a part of original Constitution
(b) were added by the first Amendment Act
(c) were removed by Forty-second Amendment Act
(d) are enumerated in Part IV
6. On whom does the Constitution confer responsibility for enforcement of Fundamental Rights?
(a) All Courts
(d) Supreme Court and High Courts
7. Which Fundamental Right cannot be suspended even during an emergency under Article 352 of the Constitution?
(a) Right to equality
(b) Right to freedom of speech and expression
(c) Right of life
(d) Right to constitutional remedies
8. Which one of the following sets or Articles in Part III of the Constitution emphasises its secular character?
(a) Articles 8 to 11
(b) Articles 25 to 28
(c) Articles 45 to 48 A
(d) Articles 14 to 19
9. Under the provision of which Article of the Constitution did the Government of India introduce Bharat Ratna and Padma Shri awards?
(a) Article 14
(b) Article 18
(c) Article 25
(d) Article 31
10. Under which Article of the Constitution can an individual move the Supreme Court directly in case of any violation of a Fundamental Right?
(a) Article 13
(b) Article 14
(c) Article 32
(d) Article 34
Answers : CLICK HERE