Indian Army released 40 vacancies for married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for 126th Technical Graduates Course (commencing in Jan 2018 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army.
- Civil ➡11
- Mechanical ➡04
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics ➡05
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology ➡06
- Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication ➡07
- Electronics ➡02
- Metallurgical ➡02
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation ➡02
- Micro Electronics and Microwave ➡01
Last Date to Apply Online : 14.06.2017 (10:00 AM)
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit up to the number of vacancies available in each stream, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor will he be allowed to live with parents/guardians. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training.
- Cost of Training: The entire cost of training is at Government expense. In case the GC is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs. 9488/- per week (or as notified from time to time) for the period of his stay at Indian Military Academy.