Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Indian Army has released the official recruitment notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of General Duty (GD) Women Soldiers (Women Military Police). The recruitment notification was released on the official website @joinindianarmy.nic.in. Online registration is open from 27 July 2020 to 31 August 2020. The age limit to apply for Indian Army recruitment 2020 is 17.5 to 21 years. All the information related to recruitment has been provided in the post below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Online Application Start: 27 July 2020
- Registration Last Date: 31 August 2020
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
Women Soldier General Duty: 99 Posts
Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
The candidates who want to apply for the Indian Army GD Recruitment for women must hold a minimum education qualification of 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- Min. Age: 17.5 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 21 Yrs.
- Born Between: 01/10/1999 to 01/04/2003
- Age relaxation as per govt. norms
Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Physical Requirement
The physical requirement to be eligible for the requirement has been provided below.
- Height – 152 cms
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical standards.
- Chest Expansion – The candidate should be capable of chest expansion of 05cms.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of marks of class 10th. Candidates who qualify the merit list will be called for physical examination. The complete selection process has been provided below
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Standards
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Document Verification
Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Physical Fitness Test
The candidates will be required to undergo the following physical fitness test for the Indian Army GD Women Recruitment 2020.
- 1.6 Km Run
- Up to 7 Min 30 Sec- Group -I
- Up to 8 Min- Group- II
- Long Jump 10 Feet– Qualifying in nature
- High Jump 3 Feet– Qualifying in nature
Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain is as follows:-
- Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs to all timings.
- Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Visit the official website of Indian Army
- Click on the “Registration” tab.
- Fill all the details in the registration form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Preview and submit the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the Qualification for Indian Army Women Soldier GD Posts?
Minimum education qualification is Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric / 10th/ SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects.
Q. What is the Age Limit of Indian Army Women Soldier GD Recruitment?
Candidates Should be Minimum 17 ½ Years Old to Maximum 21 Years Old.
Q. What is the Last Date of Apply Online for Indian Army Women Soldier GD Recruitment?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application is 31 August 2020.
Q. Is there any application fee?
No Application Fee.