India Post has invited online application form for the Indian postal recruitment of candidates to the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak. for the state of Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand. All the Candidates who have passed class 10th can submit their application form before 7th July for the Indian Post recruitment. To be eligible for Indian Postal Jobs candidates must have a Compulsory knowledge of Local Language and studied the local language at least up to 10th class. All the information related to the Indian postal recruitment like vacancies, eligibility criteria, important dates has been provided in the post below.
- India post recruitment Starting date of Application and fee payment: 08 June 2020
- India post recruitment Last date of registration and fee payment: 07 July 2020
- Madhya Pradesh – 2834 Posts
- Uttrakhand– 724 Posts
- Haryana – 608 Posts
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marksin Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class to be eligible for Indian postal jobs.
The minimum age required to apply for Indian postal recruitment is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 40 years. Age relaxation as per govt. rules and no age relaxation for the EWS category.
The salary of the candidates after clearing the india post recruitment will be as follow:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
The selection of the candidates for the India post recruitment will be done purely on the basis of Merit List.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee
How To Apply
To apply for India post office recruitment apply online candidates can follow the below given steps
- Click on the below link to apply for the recruitment
- Fill the registration form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents like 10th certificate, photogaraph and image of the signature.
- Submit the post preference for the Bhartiya dak vibhag Bharti.
- Make the fee payment if applicable